With almost 20 years’ experience gained in both the UK and Australia, Marko has predominantly worked on the design and delivery of significant high and medium rise multi unit residential, commercial, mixed use, infrastructure and education projects.
During his 11 years at Bates Smart, where he was Associate Director and lead designer on a number of key projects, he led many major commercial and residential projects through successful design competitions, master plan and design development phases.
His analytical and inventive approach to design and problem solving ensure a thorough and effective design outcome for clients which resulted in projects that have received numerous industry awards, including a number of Australian Institute of Architects (AIA) National Awards for residential and commercial buildings as well as the AIA Sulman Award for Public Buildings.
· 77 Market Street, Sydney (Bates Smart)
· 130 Elizabeth Street, Sydney (Bates Smart)
· Australia Towers II, Site 3, Sydney Olympic Park (Bates Smart)
· ACT Government Offices, Canberra (Bates Smart)
· Lindrum Tower, 46 Flinders Street, Melbourne (Bates Smart)
· Ryde Garden, Dehli Road, Ryde (Bates Smart)
· Jam Factory, Melbourne (Bates Smart)
· Leichardt Green, Sydney (Bates Smart)
· Wentworth Avenue, Sydney (Bates Smart)
· Lachlan’s Line, Macquarie Park (Bates Smart)
· Croydon Tower, Croydon (Aukett Fitzroy Robinson, UK)
· Plymouth Civic Centre (Aukett Fitzroy Robinson, UK)
· Barclays First Plus, Cardif ( (Aukett Fitzroy Robinson, UK)
· All Saints School, Belmore (Candalepas Associates)
· 61 York Street, Sydney (Candalepas Associates)
· Pindari, Randwick (Candalepas Associates)
· Laiki Bank House, Castlereagh St, Sydney (Candalepas Associates)
2014 AIA National Award for Residential Architecture – Multiple Housing for UNSW Kensington Colleges
2014 AIA (NSW) Residential Architecture – Multiple Housing Architecture Award for UNSW Kensington Colleges
2012 Property Council of Australia Innovation & Excellence Awards, Award for Business Industrial Parks for Sydney Water, Potts Hill
2011 MBA NSW Excellence in Construction Awards, Public Buildings $10-25M winner - TCA Commuter Car Park, Wollongong
2010 Australian Timber Association National Awards, Geoffrey Sanderson Trophy for Sydney Water, Potts Hill
Modularium team provides a wide range of experteses from design and documentation to interior design and 3d modelling and visualisation. In addition Modularium collaborates with a network of industry experts from around the world to deliver our clients the best design outcomes at minimal cost. The cloud based design and documentation, together with the benefits that modular design techniques bring, allows us to utilise experts across the world to deliver tailored solutions to our clients in fast and cost efficient manner without compromising on quality.